About Our Product
INSULSMART INTERIOR FOAM INSULATION®
IS A LEADING FOAM-IN-PLACE INSULATION PRODUCT.
IN COMPARISON TO A COMPETITIVE BRAND OF FOAM, INSULSMART HAS:
• 30-40% higher resin content resulting in higher foam density.
• Lower water content, meaning less moisture in the wall cavity.
• Formulated with chemical crosslinkers, meaning less foam shrinkage.
• Literature that complies with the FTC consent decree for residential insulation products.
• Product testing that meets code requirements. (InsulSmart does not use test results
borrowed from other products.)
• Class I Fire Rating when tested at the code-mandated foam thickness of 4-inches nominal
(3.5 inches actual).
Insul Smart has the Highest R-Value in injectable foam!
BASF SPRAY FOAM PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:
COMFORT FOAM 158 is a closed-cell polyurethane system utilizing an EPA approved, zero ozone-depleting, blowing agent. It is designed for use in commercial and residential construction applications. COMFORT FOAM 158 is compatible with most common construction materials, but can only be processed with BASF SPRAY 8000A/FE 800A Isocyanate. The benefits of COMFORT FOAM 158 include:
• Superior insulation performance
• Control moisture infiltration
• Controls air infiltration
• Ease of application
• Structural properties